Catholic Resources for All Ages
Holy Redeemer has a subscription to FORMED.org! FORMED is an online resouce filled with tools, such as videos, programs, digital books, and more! Visit www.formed.org and you have 24/7 access to the truth, beauty, and meaning of the Catholic faith anytime, anywhere (through your computer, tablet, or smartphone) with materials that include informative and inspiring teaching from renowned speakers such as Dr. Scott Hahn, Dr. Edward Sri, Bishop Robert Barron, Dr. Tim Gray, Father Michael Gaitley, Teresa Tomeo... and many more!
Here is how to sign up for FORMED:
• Visit www.formed.org
• Enter our parish code f7a276 on the website homepage.
• Create a personal account with your username, email, and password.
• Start enjoying the best Catholic content all in one place!
Important: Do NOT sign up as in individual--our parish access code provides you with more content than an individual subsciption, and it's completly free for you!
Parent Resources (Elementary)
- Catholic Parents—supports parents to ensure the authentic teaching of our Catholic faith.
- Faith First for Families—this website has a special section for parents that is updated each week to bring you the up-to-date resources and articles.
- Growing Up Catholic—excellent resources for coaching parents to share their faith with their own children, including catechetical programs, handouts, books, and a free getting started kit.
- Catholic Toolbox—resources for activites and ideas to share the faith.
Parenting and Family Life
- Holy Heroes includes activites to prepare for Mass that is liturgically based.
- Grace Before Meals contains tips on how to make family meals a part of your daily life. (You can also watch a clip of Fr. Leo, founder of "Grace Before Meals," on the Food Network's, "Throwdown with Bobby Flay.") Research shows that regularly eating meals together has a family reduces the likelihood that youth will engage in risky behavior.
- For Your Marriage is an excellent developed by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops designed to strengthen and support marriage.
Parent Resources (Middle School )
Parent Resources (High School )
Youth Resources (High School )
More coming soon!
- Chastity Project is a great resource for your questions regarding chastity, purity, and other surrounding topics.