Catholic Resources for All Ages
Holy Redeemer has a subscription to FORMED.org! FORMED is an online resouce filled with tools, such as videos, programs, digital books, and more! Visit www.formed.org and you have 24/7 access to the truth, beauty, and meaning of the Catholic faith anytime, anywhere (through your computer, tablet, or smartphone) with materials that include informative and inspiring teaching from renowned speakers such as Dr. Scott Hahn, Dr. Edward Sri, Bishop Robert Barron, Dr. Tim Gray, Father Michael Gaitley, Teresa Tomeo... and many more!
Here is how to sign up for FORMED:
• Visit www.formed.org
• Enter our parish code f7a276 on the website homepage.
• Create a personal account with your username, email, and password.
• Start enjoying the best Catholic content all in one place!
Important: Do NOT sign up as in individual--our parish access code provides you with more content than an individual subsciption, and it's completly free for you!
Below are helpful some resources sorted by different audiences and topics. If you would like to expand this list, contact the Faith Formation Office and let us know what you would like to see here or if you've encountered a tool you've found to be helpful and would like us to share with others.
Understanding the Catholic Faith
- Daily Readings
- Divine Mercy Chaplet and other forms of the devotion. This website also has general information about the Divine Mercy (including its message, history, and tradition).
- Mass Times--Traveling? Going to miss your usual Mass time? Plug in the city and state or zip of where you are/will be and this website will show you Mass Times of Catholic parishes in the area. This website also has a handy app you can download to your smartphone!
Elementary Parent Resources
- Catholic Parents supports parents to ensure the authentic teaching of our Catholic faith.
- Faith First for Families is a website which includes a special section for parents that is updated each week to bring you the up-to-date resources and articles.
- Growing Up Catholic has excellent resources for coaching parents to share their faith with their own children, including catechetical programs, handouts, books, and a free getting started kit.
- Catholic Toolbox is an online tool with lots of resources for activites and ideas to share the faith.
Parenting and Family Life
- Holy Heroes includes activites to prepare for Mass that is liturgically based.
- Grace Before Meals contains tips on how to make family meals a part of your daily life. (You can also watch a clip of Fr. Leo, founder of "Grace Before Meals," on the Food Network's, "Throwdown with Bobby Flay.") Research shows that regularly eating meals together has a family reduces the likelihood that youth will engage in risky behavior.
- For Your Marriage is an excellent developed by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops designed to strengthen and support marriage.
Middle School Parent Resources
High School Parent Resources
Youth Resources (High School)
More coming soon!
- Chastity Project is a great resource for your questions regarding chastity, purity, and other surrounding topics.